A Note About COVID-19
As the COVID-19 prevention plans take new shape, we want to offer some general guidelines to help you and our staff safely offer your pets the care they need. While we are currently operating with our normal business hours, please adhere to the following when making and arriving for visits:
1. Please limit the number of people who arrive for your visit. If at all possible, limit each visit to one person. If you need multiple people, please transport the animals inside and have the rest of your party wait outside.
2. Please abide by the CDC’s social distancing recommendation of 6 feet between individuals.
3. Please practice safe hand-washing practices and cover your mouth and nose with your elbow or a tissue if you feel the need to sneeze or cough
Please do not attend our practice if:
1. You feel ill or are experiencing flu-like symptoms, including a fever and a cough
2. You have been exposed to an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19
3. You have been in contact with large groups of people in an area where COVID-19 has been identified
If you are feeling unwell and need to cancel your appointment, we are happy to work with you to reschedule.
Please be assured, within our hospital, we are conducting frequent cleanings and using appropriate disinfectants to help protect our hospital environment. Our clinicians and staff continue to practice safe hand hygiene, with clinical teams also wearing personal protective equipment as warranted. We are paying increased attention to social distancing and ask that you do the same during your visit.
At Edgewater Animal Hospital, we are committed to providing the highest quality veterinary care for companion animals in the Edgewater, Port Imperial, Weehawken, Hoboken, Fort Lee, North Bergen, and Surrounding Areas. As a full-service animal hospital with a family-style approach, our practice philosophy is to provide exceptional veterinary care and superior client service in an unhurried, friendly, and professional manner.
Edgewater Animal Hospital values each and every one of our clients and patients and takes great pride in offering comprehensive pet services, which include vaccinations, puppy and kitten care, pet dental care, and more.
As animal lovers ourselves, we recognize the special relationship you have with your pets, and we look forward to providing you with all the information and available options you need to make the most informed decisions for their care and treatment.